R18 Classic bags for sale

I replaced my classic saddlebags with hardbags so selling oem bags with liners.Also,I have passenger backrest which I decided not to use.Would be expensive to ship.Not sure what to charge for bags.The bags are $900 apiece from BMW.Open to offers.What you see is what you get.

the bags are sold but cannot figure out how to delete🤔

Last edited:
They will only fit on other Classic bikes stock. The fairing models have completely different rear ends with stock hard bags.

If you are including the lower mount bars that are near the exhaust, an R18 Pure owner could grab them if they replace the stock exhaust with the one on the classic. Not sure if you used the mount bars for your new hard bags, but adding that detail could help non-Classic owners considering them.

I replaced my classic saddlebags with hardbags so selling oem bags with liners.Also,I have passenger backrest which I decided not to use.Would be expensive to ship.Not sure what to charge for bags.The bags are $900 apiece from BMW.Open to offers.What you see is what you get.
I'm located in St Paul,Minnesota.View attachment 9456View attachment 9457
Will the bags and backrest fit a 2021 FE? or is it only going to fit on a Classic? Does it require a separate Saddle mounts that i need to buy?

Back