R18 Bagger removable sissy bar ?

Dear friends,
did anyone already realized a removable sissy bar for the Bagger?
I am looking for a smart solution which can be mounted and dismantled without tools.

Thanks, Andreas

So far, nope. That would have been my preferred solution, since I only need the bar a couple times a year when I’m hauling luggage.

I just plan to have to take the time to bolt the bar on and off the bike. Hopefully someone comes up with something better!

So far, nope. That would have been my preferred solution, since I only need the bar a couple times a year when I’m hauling luggage.

I just plan to have to take the time to bolt the bar on and off the bike. Hopefully someone comes up with something better!
Make sure you let the rest of us know when you do

I got one of these on Amazon. It is a backrest for passenger, and converts to a backrest for the rider in a few seconds. It is removable with no tools, but the 2 side brackets remain attached to the bike.
IMG_5759.jpegIMG_5760.jpeg

I bought one of these. "luggage" rack is a joke but the backrest for the rider did it for me. it has so many adjustment points that no matter how my back feels I can adjust it to accommodate. so recommended.

Back