Possible new owner, questions

Greetings from Tennessee y'all! I've been looking at the r18 B and TC for a bit now and there are insane deals out there. I was originally going to pick up a r18b for 18,4k but found a '22 TC for a 1k more from Cycle Werks in Illinois. I might be going that route based on what I've read on these forums.

Does anyone have experience buying from Cycle Werks before? It would be a long distance purchase for me.

Thanks,
Future owner

Greetings from Tennessee y'all! I've been looking at the r18 B and TC for a bit now and there are insane deals out there. I was originally going to pick up a r18b for 18,4k but found a '22 TC for a 1k more from Cycle Werks in Illinois. I might be going that route based on what I've read on these forums.

Does anyone have experience buying from Cycle Werks before? It would be a long distance purchase for me.

Thanks,
Future owner
Hi turbo... I don't know Cycle Werks, but sure recommend the TC! bot mine 3 months ago... was out on it today- can't wipe grin off my face!

Hello, I am in Ohio and bought my R18 from Cyclewerks. Transaction was flawless, and I had my bike within a few days. I was very pleased with the experience.

Thank you for your replies. These current bmw incentives are hard to pass up. My wife and I are looking for a replacement to our harley that we lost in a tornado and I feel these bikes are a great buy for the current money. The TC is def calling my name.

I would recommend searching around. I am not sure if you are willing to travel to pick up a bike, but make sure you are getting the options you want. The TC is a great bike. I bought one about three weeks ago and love it. I did travel from Evans, Georgia to Charlotte to pick up mine. The Charlotte shop offered the best price for the options I wanted. Good luck with your search and purchase.

Thanks,
Future owner
I bought my R18 Custom from Cycle Werks. Excellent buying experience, Mike worked with me on my trade-in and financing and I ended up with a great bike.

Having owned the Classic FE and the TC, the TC is the way to go, in my opinion. Superior wind protection, great stereo, and better ground clearance. I'm able to drive it straight up onto my trailer without the bottom dragging, unlike the Classic FE.

Having owned the Classic FE and the TC, the TC is the way to go, in my opinion. Superior wind protection, great stereo, and better ground clearance. I'm able to drive it straight up onto my trailer without the bottom dragging, unlike the Classic FE.
I probably would have purchased a TC over my model B; however, I liked the black color accents over the gun metal grey color used on the TC (dash, wheels, shock-fork and handle bars).

I've since added the TC auxiliary lights, winglets and lower leg wind protection onto my model B - now my bike is perfect.

I'm still riding with the stock Model B windshield and have no plans of swapping it out; no wind issues to date.

Thanks,
Future owner
A friend of mine loves Cycle Werks

Hi Turbo,

I bought my R18 from Cycle Werks in December, I worked with John Powers, he helped coordinate everything, including delivery (I used Keyboard Carriage for delivery). Very professional service from both companies. Only thing - I noticed Cycle Werks doesn't update their website often so call to make sure they have the bike you want in stock.

I bought the TC from Adam at Barrington Cycle Werks. They shipped it the next day.

Back