Old Member but New Again

Rambler358

Sold my 2021 R18 TC 1st Edition a while back and bought a 2022 K1600 GTL. Well circumstances have brought me back to a 2023 Gravity Blue R18 TC. I'm trading in my K16 for this TC. The reason? My wife likes to ride with me, but back issues are making it harder and more painful to get on and off the K16. She was kind of upset when I sold the TC, as she said it was the most comfortable bike for her out of all the bikes I previously had.

I'll have less agility in the twisties, but the concession is the wife is willing to ride with me a lot more again. So... I'm back!

Sold my 2021 R18 TC 1st Edition a while back and bought a 2022 K1600 GTL. Well circumstances have brought me back to a 2023 Gravity Blue R18 TC. I'm trading in my K16 for this TC. The reason? My wife likes to ride with me, but back issues are making it harder and more painful to get on and off the K16. She was kind of upset when I sold the TC, as she said it was the most comfortable bike for her out of all the bikes I previously had.

I'll have less agility in the twisties, but the concession is the wife is willing to ride with me a lot more again. So... I'm back!
Welcome back !!!

+1 @Rufus

Rambler358, congratulations and while giving up the 1600's performance is a low point to the trade, being able to enjoy riding time with SWMBO is worth a little less speed in the corners IMO! Well done.

Back