OBD no response

ad78

I have the R18 anniversary edition. Bimmercode wont connect. Im using obdlink cx and its not communicating.

Also, enet cable via esys no VIN showing.

Is it possiible that my ECU is locked?

I dont have any problems connecting with my S1000xr.

On the side note, R18 and motoscan works just fine.

I've used a gs911 for years so I can't offer any help, but agree it's odd it won't work given your XR has no issues with it. I'd double check it talks to your XR and if all still appears proper I would see if there's a number or chat group you could check in with the Bimmercode experts?

I've used a gs911 for years so I can't offer any help, but agree it's odd it won't work given your XR has no issues with it. I'd double check it talks to your XR and if all still appears proper I would see if there's a number or chat group you could check in with the Bimmercode experts

Very good reply and thank you for the input.

All I want is to have my light to have only the line and not the lo beam all the time. As i did on my XR. And the front turn to be on all the time and they will blink same as when you turn. Again, i achieved all of these on XR.

I will communicate with bimmercode but the fact Esys wont detect my VIN. Looks like the regular R18 dont have access with all of these due to no TFT. But still, im thinking i have a bad ECU

i am using a cx also but its finakey..
there is a pair button on the module and the bike has to be on not running
took me some messing around to clear the first service code but it worked
make sure your phone is connected under Bluetooth options

i am using a cx also but its finakey..
there is a pair button on the module and the bike has to be on not running
took me some messing around to clear the first service code but it worked
make sure your phone is connected under Bluetooth options
You talking about the car icon in the middle of the module?

Back