New Orleans

Evening guys, following this forum for a while, loved R18 on first look! My first and beloved bike in the garage is 99 r1200c, after that just simple need ( my wife will call it obsessions) to follow 2016 gtle and after that 2019 1250 gsa.
Finally my wife jumped on the wagon, 2021 850 gsa.
Anyway, December and offer not to be refused from St. Louis gateway, classic in the garage!!!
Yep it’s crowded garage, but I need them all!!!!!
Love the forum, learn a lot, just signed for a tune and hope that I can share and help in the future.
To start with, if you guys are passing through New Orleans, I have a trailer, garage, spear tire, lots of tools and a cold beer!
Alex!

Evening guys, following this forum for a while, loved R18 on first look! My first and beloved bike in the garage is 99 r1200c, after that just simple need ( my wife will call it obsessions) to follow 2016 gtle and after that 2019 1250 gsa.
Finally my wife jumped on the wagon, 2021 850 gsa.
Anyway, December and offer not to be refused from St. Louis gateway, classic in the garage!!!
Yep it’s crowded garage, but I need them all!!!!!
Love the forum, learn a lot, just signed for a tune and hope that I can share and help in the future.
To start with, if you guys are passing through New Orleans, I have a trailer, garage, spear tire, lots of tools and a cold beer!
Alex!
Excellent! I took the same approach with my wife…make her a co-addict and then she’s in the tent with you pissing out instead of the other way round…metaphorically speaking (probably). NOLA is my home town so will swing by for a cold Abita when next there.

Back