New member from Georgia

Found this forum while doing research on R18B and found great info including a good review on a dealer in Greensboro NC.
A day later and I contacted the dealer and was helped by a great sales guy and tomorrow I will be flying from ATL to GSO to pick my new bike.

Welcome to this wonderful forum. Lots of great people on here. If you are planning on doing your own maintenance in the future this site is invaluable. Enjoy the new bike.

Great trip with my new R18B, the salesman in Greensboro picked my up at the airport and went over the bike with me. Rode up to Asheville and spent the night, today I rode on the Blue Ridge parkway and worked my way back to Kennesaw. Love the bike and now it is ready for its first service.

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
Great trip with my new R18B, the salesman in Greensboro picked my up at the airport and went over the bike with me. Rode up to Asheville and spent the night, today I rode on the Blue Ridge parkway and worked my way back to Kennesaw. Love the bike and now it is ready for its first service.
Nice bike and glad you had an enjoyable and safe ride back home.

Back