Name that motorcycle

I always get a kick out of some of the clever names you see folks have named their boats and are proudly displayed on the back of them.
Horses at the horse races too. I've always wanted to buy a race horse and name him "My Face", just for the sole reason of how hilarious it would be to hear all the people in the stands yelling "COME ON MY FACE!!" 🤣🤣🤣

I always get a kick out of some of the clever names you see folks have named their boats and are proudly displayed on the back of them.
Horses at the horse races too. I've always wanted to buy a race horse and name him "My Face", just for the sole reason of how hilarious it would be to hear all the people in the stands yelling "COME ON MY FACE!!" 🤣🤣🤣
If your jockey is named Jack, would you help him off your horse..??

Well.....I named my TC "Barley" BMW that mimics a Harley.

I left home 10 days ago in northern Wisconsin for a long tour south. Loved the twisties of the Ozarks, Hill Country of Texas and will be in New Orleans today. So far about 2500 miles on the new TC.
A few thoughts about the R18 TC (comparing to the K1600 Grand America I traded in).

• Get up and go…..no comparison (kinda Harley like)
  • Not as smooth, but acceptable for a twin…likes under 85 mph
  • The stereo is great!..blows away the one my K1600
  • It is still tough getting used to heal/toe shifting…I'll learn.
  • Protection is very good and it handles winds/cross winds better than the K1600
  • Harder than the K1600 to move around and slow turning (might be my knee strength/concern following a replacement 4 months ago)
  • Operation of the display is a pain…maybe I’ll learn
  • The low windshield that was put on my bike (wasn’t supposed to be there is bad. I ordered a high one and it should be at San Antonio BMW Friday. Installed before leaving to New Orleans…major improvement, especially in the hard rain.
  • As usual, the BMW stock seat is bad. Have placed my order a Russell Day Long. Today on the ride, I found and bought a “Wild Ass” air cushion at Harley Bar/ T-shirt shop to help until the RDL arrives in July.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    624.9 KB · Views: 14
Mine's "Lady Alcina Dimitrescu" from the game "Resident Evil Village".

Inspiration?

BMW r18 Engine side vanity shot.jpeg

Lady-Dimitrescu-de-Resident-Evil-Village-e1620675688110.jpg

Both have cartoonishly-large...areas of interest :sneaky:

Plus, I'm a degenerate navy veteran with a sick sense of humor 🤣

Mike

Back