Motorcycle transport recommendations

TodkaVonic

Site Supporter
Elite Member
Hey everyone,

We relocated 2000 miles to the left. Western Wisconsin to the coast of Oregon. I have three motorcycles and an open motorcycle trailer which need to get out here in the next 6 months. Any recommendations?

thanks

Hey everyone,

We relocated 2000 miles to the left. Western Wisconsin to the coast of Oregon. I have three motorcycles and an open motorcycle trailer which need to get out here in the next 6 months. Any recommendations?

thanks
Rent a pickup truck and put one in the bed and two on the trailer and drive them out.

I almost had a similar situation but we bought a house closer to where we already lived. But I planned to trailer out 2 of them and have a buddy and I ride the other two. I'd pay for his airfare back. That was the plan....

Need to ship as I can't take several days to drive. It'll all be paid for by my employer, so, within reason, it's not about price. Has anybody worked with a particular shipper that he/she and recommend?

As an update, for those who may be marginally interested, I'm going with Montway auto transport. It's about $1000 per motorcycle to ship the three bikes from western Wisconsin to the coast of Oregon, which, honestly, isn't a bad price. This isn't major metropolitan city to another major city, it's medium-sized midwestern town to small coastal town. Transport is enclosed of course.

They should all be in my garage here in Oregon by early April.

Back