Is this sound normal?

From the audio, I had a hard time hearing anything above the crickets, but whatever it was, it didn't sound like fuel pump whine to me (and I had that on mine).
Yes, I do not think comes from the fuel pump. May be ignition electronics? it seems to be normal sound though. I was wondering if anyone can also upload a recording of it. It is not easily noticeable when in a loud environment.

I have the same sound. Have you found out since your last post - what is this and if this is normal?
I read somewhere that sound is normal. They even said is louder when the tank is with little fuel. It is hard to hear it on normal city noise conditions, I heard it when I was in a deep forest cabin that time, I am pretty sure the sound still there though. I believe all the R18s have that sound before starting the engine. We just don't pay enough attention... Like when the wives talk to us ahahahahahahaha

I read somewhere that sound is normal. They even said is louder when the tank is with little fuel. It is hard to hear it on normal city noise conditions, I heard it when I was in a deep forest cabin that time, I am pretty sure the sound still there though. I believe all the R18s have that sound before starting the engine. We just don't pay enough attention... Like when the wives talk to us ahahahahahahaha
Ah, ok :)

Back