I haven't got one yet.

Hi there. I'm on the hunt for an R18. I currently ride a BMW R1250 GSA and a Triumph T100. The T100 is going to make way for the R18. I think I've found my target bike so hopefully I'll be back here soon with an R18 of my own.

Welcome. I’ve also got a 1250GSA and let my R9T Scrambler go in order to make way for a R18B. Not had it long but loving it. Hugely underrated bikes.

Welcome bud, I'm in the UK and just picked up a 21 TC. I'm selling my 17 RT which I will miss, but the TC has so much character- which I found missing in the RT.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your hunt for your R18.
Quite a few good deals out there so it should not be difficult to find a low mileage sample at a decent price.

Yep, happy hunting. The R18 will be very different to the T100 in feel, weight and general usability. Not the most practical of bikes but if you are keeping your GS then that’s covered!

Happy Hunting! I love the R18B. It's easily one of my best purchases. That being said, I'm actually picking up a T120 Black this weekend to add to the stable

I really like the R18 although I will swapping out the bars for longer apes. The R18 base is 8 ft long and that stretched frame requires longer bars for my 5'8" frame. No more straight arm or leaning forward.

I really like the R18 although I will swapping out the bars for longer apes. The R18 base is 8 ft long and that stretched frame requires longer bars for my 5'8" frame. No more straight arm or leaning forward.
The “king ape” or the “mini ape”?. Black or chrome? Show us the result, specifically the wires and cables position (in or out the bars)… good luck

The “king ape” or the “mini ape”?. Black or chrome? Show us the result, specifically the wires and cables position (in or out the bars)… good luck
The bike was shipped from the dealer with the 6.5 mini apes already installed. They don't reach back as far as needed for my 5'8" body.

Last edited:
Back