I’ve got chatted up by a Diavel.

Anibal

Site Supporter
Ok, so I just parked on my usual spot and I was locking the bike and faffing about when this sweet voice asked me “How do you like the bike?”
I immediately turned around and there was a late 40s girl wearing a full leather piece. I thought, oh a fellow biker but from the opposite side. We got talking about the bike and she was contemplating all the lines and even touched the seat to feel how plush it was. She said and I quote, This is the sexiest bike I have ever seen!!!

Boy, I felt an incredible sense of pride and felt really chuffed about her comments. She then asked me if I commute every day and I said yes, I do.
She then pointed out to her bike and there it was, a black Ducati Diavel that matched her hair and leather suit.
She then wished me a nice day, told me to ride safe, see you around and then left.

For a mili second I felt numb and then I walked away to the elevators.

Needless to say she made my day and put a smile on my face, which I will probably have for the rest of the day.

I have been given compliments by fellow bikers at the traffic lights, petrol stations and the like, but never by a girl, especially one that rides a monster of a motorcycle.

Ok, so I just parked on my usual spot and I was locking the bike and faffing about when this sweet voice asked me “How do you like the bike?”
I immediately turned around and there was a late 40s girl wearing a full leather piece. I thought, oh a fellow biker but from the opposite side. We got talking about the bike and she was contemplating all the lines and even touched the seat to feel how plush it was. She said and I quote, This is the sexiest bike I have ever seen!!!

Boy, I felt an incredible sense of pride and felt really chuffed about her comments. She then asked me if I commute every day and I said yes, I do.
She then pointed out to her bike and there it was, a black Ducati Diavel that matched her hair and leather suit.
She then wished me a nice day, told me to ride safe, see you around and then left.

For a mili second I felt numb and then I walked away to the elevators.

Needless to say she made my day and put a smile on my face, which I will probably have for the rest of the day.

I have been given compliments by fellow bikers at the traffic lights, petrol stations and the like, but never by a girl, especially one that rides a monster of a motorcycle.
At what point did you wake up?

At what point did you wake up?
I know right? I never win raffles, lottery or anything, let alone being approached buy what I can describe as a fairly attractive lady and to make it even better, a biker lady. To top it up, she rides one hell of a motorcycle and I actually felt smaller at one point.
Was not a dream and I am not perusing anything as I have a lovely lady at home but I have to admit, she was a fire cracker. 🤣🤣🤣

Back