Here are some more mods......

• Thread starter Deleted member 1344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1344

The bag protection bars look very nice on this bike.
bag bars.jpg

The 10 inch long floor boards allow my feet to be positioned much further forward.
boards.jpg

The chrome oil cooler cover adds a bit of visual pop compared to the dull black plastic.
oil cooler.jpg

The Grip Puppies cost about $14 but are well worth it.
grip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the protection bars been redesigned now? I recall a couple of members had missing powdercoat in the same place after installing them. I love the look of them but not at the expense of causing damage elsewhere.

The cooler cover is nice too 👍🏻

Have the protection bars been redesigned now? I recall a couple of members had missing powdercoat in the same place after installing them. I love the look of them but not at the expense of causing damage elsewhere.

The cooler cover is nice too 👍🏻
I emailed Wunderlich yesterday inquiring about the saddlebag guards. The last batch had manufacturing defects, so they pulled them from the site. They said they'd be back in about a month.

I emailed Wunderlich yesterday inquiring about the saddlebag guards. The last batch had manufacturing defects, so they pulled them from the site. They said they'd be back in about a month.
I didn’t know that about the protection bars. It’s seems odd that bad product would get shipped anyway.

I didn’t know that about the protection bars. It’s seems odd that bad product would get shipped anyway.
See attached - This is what I sent to the Wunderlich folks in NC; they pulled the protection bars from their website a few days afterwards. They were super cool to work with, during the entire return & credit process.

1665325113729.png

Attachments

• Paint Damage Wunderlich Case Protection Bars.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Back