Hello from Frisco-Dallas Texas USA

First off, welcome. This is a great community and these are great bikes. Not for everyone, but great in their own right. I'm in Springtown (north of Ft Worth) and bought my Classic from Cycle Center of Denton. They gave me the best price on the unit and for the first service (600-700 mile) of $392. They have certified BMW mechanics with significant experience. The BMW dealer in Plano was very nice and was willing to negotiate a bit. Visit both and go with who you're comfortable with. If you go to Denton, ask for Joe.
Secondly, you may want to see if they have a different seat in stock. It seems to be the biggest complaint with new owners. DM me if you want to talk off-line.

First off, welcome. This is a great community and these are great bikes. Not for everyone, but great in their own right. I'm in Springtown (north of Ft Worth) and bought my Classic from Cycle Center of Denton. They gave me the best price on the unit and for the first service (600-700 mile) of $392. They have certified BMW mechanics with significant experience. The BMW dealer in Plano was very nice and was willing to negotiate a bit. Visit both and go with who you're comfortable with. If you go to Denton, ask for Joe.
Secondly, you may want to see if they have a different seat in stock. It seems to be the biggest complaint with new owners. DM me if you want to talk off-line.
Sure, I would like to get in touch with you. Will send you a DM.

Hi there,
Planning to buy an R18 classic shortly. Any tips for a new buyer?
I really like my R18 TC, but it is not a sport bike. My Beemer doesn't really like high rpms which suites me just fine as I am more of a laid back rider. Loads of torque, especially in "rock" mode.

Back