G’day bagger from aus

round

G’day how’s it goin
Just bought a 2023 r18 b should arrive on Thursday. Very excited, I’ve owned a gn250 from 93, an xs650b from 75 (which I bobbed), a vt750s from 2010, but this is the first time I’ve ever bought new. 🥲🪦💸
Looking forward to reading about all your experiences on the bike so far.
Is there anything that any of you wish you had day one that I should spend my next week procuring?

Welcome from the UK and congratulations on your B. Mine was fully dressed when I bought her as she was an ex demonstrator with only 260 miles on the clock. I love everything on the bike. Although she is a 719 spec, the seat was not added, so I got it as part of the deal mainly for the aesthetics of it as it does not add extra comfort compared to the stock seat.

Welcome from the UK and congratulations on your B. Mine was fully dressed when I bought her as she was an ex demonstrator with only 260 miles on the clock. I love everything on the bike. Although she is a 719 spec, the seat was not added, so I got it as part of the deal mainly for the aesthetics of it as it does not add extra comfort compared to the stock seat.
I’ve seen that seat and it looks amazing honestly. I can definitely see me upgrading but I can’t find that seat in bmw accessories (https://www.bmw-motorrad.com.au/en/...ies-stage.html#/productFilter-modelCodes=0L31;)
I imagine it has to be bmw branded as there is heated seating involved on my bagger

I did not selected from the catalog, I told the sales person when we were negotiating the sale of the bike that I wanted that seat.

I am sure if you call the dealership they can sort it out for you. They must have a parts department under the same roof.

Good luck!

Back