Freedom 4-1/2” Slip-ons

Not that I can tell ... mine is a FE .. so I needed to get the shields from the 'Classic' mine did not come with them and the FE (with 'Fish Tails') did not have the shields ... the ones you see in the picture are the ones from the 'Classic' ... i sure hope that made any sense :oops:

Not that I can tell ... mine is a FE .. so I needed to get the shields from the 'Classic' mine did not come with them and the FE (with 'Fish Tails') did not have the shields ... the ones you see in the picture are the ones from the 'Classic' ... i sure hope that made any sense :oops:
I have a Pure and I would not have the bags. Is there any reason why they would not look appropriate on a bike without the bags? And exposed brackets or anything that would look out of place?

I have a Pure and I would not have the bags. Is there any reason why they would not look appropriate on a bike without the bags? And exposed brackets or anything that would look out of place?
Hmmm .. good question, I am taking my bags off this weekend because I want to measure for a luggage rack I am about to build ... I can take some pictures and post them here. These slip-ons do have a different bracket than the original mufflers .. but there isn't much sticking up from what I can remember.
Anyway .. pictures will say more than words .. I will post them as soon as I have them.

Here you go:
My Bike 02.png

You won't have that bracket ... that one is for the saddle bags :)

One more thing ... well actually 2 ...
When I bought them from 'Freedom' this shield did not come with it:
My Bike 03.jpeg

I had to get that separate .. it is from a 'Classic' and was not cheap (you will need one for each side) you may want to call the folks from 'Freedom' and ask .. I had no problems getting through to them
on the phone.
And the second one .... paint the baffles with some heat resistant paint (you don't have to pull them .. just spay in the big opening in the back), I used stove pipe black, the moist air from the
catalytic converters will make them rust pretty fasy and look an ugly brown ... just my 2¢ ;)

Back