exhaust switch

Considering change from stock classic mufflers to the fishtail mufflers. Does anyone know if the frame bracket is compatible with the change? Does both frame bracket and muffler need to be changed? I looked around the forum and didn't see.

I know it’s all money with these things but if you do go for fishtails (there’s always some for sale either on the forum or eBay at good prices) you can get panniers. I got these off a forum member 6 months or so ago and have been delighted with them. Just an idea what your bike may look like, see if you like it before spending $

IMG_1760.jpeg

I know it’s all money with these things but if you do go for fishtails (there’s always some for sale either on the forum or eBay at good prices) you can get panniers. I got these off a forum member 6 months or so ago and have been delighted with them. Just an idea what your bike may look like, see if you like it before spending $

View attachment 15091
I very much favor the look and function of the factory fishtail mufflers over all other options!

Thanks R18 100, I bought it from Cycle Werks in Barrington north of Chicago. They had a few custom painted and its beautiful, very hi-metalic. They had a beautiful blue colored one also that was more customized than this one. It had the big front wheel with bobber seat, absolutely beautiful. I have about seven hundred miles so far as bride been working me very hard lately. I was disappointed at first couple rides because I was riding a 19 K1600 bagger, I think the best motorcycle going. However this R18 is starting to grow on me.

Considering change from stock classic mufflers to the fishtail mufflers. Does anyone know if the frame bracket is compatible with the change? Does both frame bracket and muffler need to be changed? I looked around the forum and didn't see.
I have mine on sale only $850 in perfect conditions.

Attachments

• 38D9589D-7AF3-455F-96DE-966731177E60.jpeg
    38D9589D-7AF3-455F-96DE-966731177E60.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3832.jpeg
    IMG_3832.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 5
Back