DWA Battery

Does anyone know where or how to access the DWA battery?
My WARNING icon is on, meaning my battery is low. Has been like this since I got the bike in August 2022. My bike is 2021 First Edition so the battery is pushing 2 years old?

Does anyone know where or how to access the DWA battery?
My WARNING icon is on, meaning my battery is low. Has been like this since I got the bike in August 2022. My bike is 2021 First Edition so the battery is pushing 2 years old?
When my bike delivered , connected my optimate 4 (cambus charger) and indicstor chsrge light went to yellow= holding low charge, left it charging for about 4 days now showing green and okay,
I read that some bikes have trackers (my bike has one) and they significantly drain the battery. Optimate sugests taking the battery off the bike to charge if very low ,
Most of the batteries i have had last approx 7 years, I always permanently connect the optimate and leave it until the next ride and have had no issues over the years , the Boxer engine needs a good battery due to the large pistons it has to move , hense the need for an optimate to top it up and keep it in tip top condition
If under warranty contact dealer
Eddie

Last edited:
Back