Correct GS-911 to reset service due messages

Greetings all,

Is this the correct model GS-911 to be able to reset the service due messages? Like many of you, I do my own service, and would like to be able to clear the service due message.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

GS-911 V1006.3

Marion

Greetings all,

Is this the correct model GS-911 to be able to reset the service due messages? Like many of you, I do my own service, and would like to be able to clear the service due message.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

GS-911 V1006.3

Marion
This is not a unit you want to buy as they are the "original" style or a knock off that I wouldn't trust to be a Beta Tester for and that is likely why they are being sold for only a few $$. The "new" version can sometimes be found on sale for a few $ off list and/or they come up for sale on some of the various BMW forums, Adventure Rider, etc. There are two versions, one for "private" use that can be used for up to 10 VINs or a "professional" version for more $ that can be used for unlimited VINs. If buying a used unit ensure the number of VINs it has been used for. The GS911 website has excellent information and they offer excellent support, I just was notified of more updated features for the R18 models.

New GS911 tool

Thanks for all the responses and advice. I picked up one of the 'new' units. Easy Peasy to use - already used it to reset my service intervals after my 600 mile break in.

Back