Chrome handle bars or gloss black?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1344
  • Start date

Should handle bars be chrome or gloss black?

• Chrome

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Gloss Black

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 1344

I have never owned a motorcycle that didn’t have chrome bars. The Heli-bars for R18B and R18TC are gloss black. So far I have not heard a single complaint about the Heli-bars.

MilwDave, what style of front indicator are you using ? I’m undecided between the Wunderkind Littleone ( small rectangular ) or the Kellerman Atto ( small bullet ). Thanks, Brett .

I noticed that my R 18 B FE was delivered stock with BLACK bars and Bar Ends; however during the configuration process using the BMW Motorrad site, it always showed the bike with CHROME.

I like the black bars against the black color dashboard on the B model; the TC models have.a Silver - Grey color dashboard, Chrome might be the better pick for a TC.

Don't change my "Black" casted vote.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-041349-318.png
    Screenshot_20221118-041349-318.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220903_122422714_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220903_122422714_HDR.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
It’s the BMW beach bar
I haven't seen any BMW literature on alternative handlebars for BMW bikes but would love to know if there is a larger ape hanger bar available for the R18TC. Would like to sit upright without the slight forward lean.

I haven't seen any BMW literature on alternative handlebars for BMW bikes but would love to know if there is a larger ape hanger bar available for the R18TC. Would like to sit upright without the slight forward lean.
They show the beach bar and a set of apes in the accessories catalog. Either will also require the extended wire harnesses and line.

Someone talked about the brand Helibars...

They are the RSD grips but my bike is a base model without the heated option.
You could check the instructions on the BMW site to confirm.

Back