BMW R18B accessories

A bunch of forum members added the Wunderlich case protection (myself included), which looked great on the B/TC models; however, I'm a little skeptical as to how much additional protection they offer beyond what the OEM Engine Protection Bar offers.

Wunderlich is currently re-designing their case protection bars, due to interference with the rear swing arm.

I'm sure if you search the forum, you will find a before and after view of the protection offered by the protection bars; a forum member took pictures of his B/TC laying on its side with just the engine protection bar, vs the combination of the engine protection bar and the newly installed Wunderlich case protection bars.

I heard that they are redesigning their model, in my opinion it reflects badly on the company...
I know that Wunderlich is a good company but much more expensive than Roadstyler which also has good reviews on the internet.
I think I'll take a chance and order from Roadstyler.

The Roadstyler certainly offers an excellent purchase point of grab-hold if you ever had to upright your bike; I'm not too keen on the looks though.

After reviewing the before and after pictures of the forum members that purposely laid his TC over; I think the OEM engine protection bar is adequate for a very low speed drop.

Wunderlich - I would say they did an excellent job in standing behind their product's design flaw; they paid for the returned shipping, packing materials and offered a 100% full refund. You can't ding them for doing the right thing, especially these days with the lack of customer support other companies are NOT offering...

Post before and after pictures of the Roadstyler equipment if you decide to go that route...

Thanks for the discussion, I will have to think about it.
Im thinking about buying luggage rack for saddlebags offer by Roadstyler. If I buy I will send a picture.

Im looking for rear crash bars for BMW R18 version B.
Do you know RoadStyler? Do you recommend? Looks like nice accessories.
https://www.roadstyler.com/en/product-category/bmw-en/bmw-r18-b-en/

Thanks
I bought several Roadstyler accessories from Roadstyler and NEVER disappointed. Small family owned company. They answer EVERY email very quickly, (after you consider the tim difference between the US CST zone and Poland). Products are excellent. i don't know how they are so much cheaper than competitors. The quality is there.

Back