BMW Navigator VI on BMW R18?

Hello!

Is there any way to install the BMW Navigator VI on this bike? Really appreciate your help!

(BMW R18 Classic First Edition 2021)

Best regards

Last edited:
Hello!

Is there any way to install the BMW Navigator VI on this bike? I asked my local BMW dealer and they said that officially they can not help me with this. Really appreciate your help!

Best regards
Hello,
I used the Navigator VI for years on BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT but when I bought the R18 Classic I felt that the GARMIN NAVIGATOR VI had not evolved for a long time so I decide to sold the device to buy a ZUMO XT.....The support with the ZUMO XT did not suit me so I made cradles fixed to the brake and clutch fluid covers for GPS and Smartphone. The wiring passes inside the handlebars...
Please see : https://photos.app.goo.gl/9XRQT5k8aAJ8sEuC7

Best regards

Then you can mount the Nav VI on the handled bars with the Wunderlich mount or use a more use a RAM mount and either hard wire it in or wire it to your aux plug. You will need a Garmin ZUMO 660 or 661 mount. I would supply you some pictures but the site is not allowing me to do it now for some reason. Are you in the USA?

Thank you for all the answers. Feels so great to have joined a forum with helpful and friendly people here!

Sadly no, Sweden. Is there a way for you to send them so that I can have a look? THANK YOU!

If possible, if you have any links on where I can purchase these that would be really great, best regards!

Last edited:
Thank you for all the answers. Feels so great to have joined a forum with helpful and friendly people here!

Sadly no, Sweden. Is there a way for you to send them so that I can have a look? THANK YOU!

If possible, if you have any links on where I can purchase these that would be really great, best regards!
Send me your email in a private message. Do you already own a Nav VI?

Last edited:
Deleted my 'invasive' comment.
IMHO Navigator VI is quite unreliable. I had 4 units in total and all developed the 'ghost touch' issue.

Back