BMW 8 days of Cyber Deals?

Anyone have luck with BMW 8 Days of Cyber Deals? My first purchase was rejected by the local dealer as “Wrong Price”….they did not honor the price advertised by BMW NA. Today, I am trying to make a purchase, but the discount goes away when I try to check out.

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything about Cyber Deals. Do you have a link?

Edit: Is it the "Lean into the Holidays" sale for 25% off gear and clothing?

Last edited:
Cool, didn't see that when I went to the website.

As for the original post, when I use the code or click on a deal of the day item it is discounting it for me.

Same thing happened to me with the “lean into the holidays” thing. Tried to get some apparel, checked out and paid, next day “your order has been canceled” with no explanation.

Sent an email through the site (which seems to have been routed to the nearest dealer). They said they’d look into it, waited a week, asked for follow up… “you need to talk to BMW, it’s their promotion”. Advertising email deleted, not messing with it again. Mind boggling that a company the size of BMW can’t get that kind of crap right. Literally shooting yourselves in the foot for no reason, as I wouldn’t have even poked around at the merch if they hadn’t sent the email.

I was told by a dealer that seats were not a part of the Thanksgiving period incentives. They did contact me later with a slightly lesser incentive and I accepted.

The dealer said he couldn’t ship for a week to 10 as it comes from Germany.
Just a heated B.

Got an email from Kissell Motorsports. TC's are 3 grand off, and 0% financing. Deals on other bikes as well. Not sure if this is a one-off for this dealer, or a nationwide program.

I wonder if corporate or USA subsidiary are the jerks. Sheesh.
I can bet ya the ten dollars you really won't save at BMW that it is BMW North America :). The Germans are generous to a fault at Motorrad Germany because they stubbornly protect their founding brand, at all costs. It's not that way now, but in the 80's they were literally "We don't care how much money we lose, we are not letting the Japanese bury is and we make cars :)" BMW North America is a gross and twisted. It's like taking a nice bottle of french wine and having people that handle credit card phone calls sell it with only a vision on profitability.
I truly miss the old Gordon and Smith dealership setup. I have gone back to only using legacy Gordon and Smith shops for service and accessories, even though they are being squeezed by BMW NA

I too tried ordering during the “Lean into the Holidays” 25% off promotion and after countless attempts and hours of trying to complete the sale through various web browsers AND digital platforms ( phone, tablet, laptop and PC ) I was never able to make a successful sale for all of the items I was trying to purchase. One of the transactions supposedly went through and I later received notice that it had been canceled. Oh well. I tried.

I was successful at getting the discount in person at Max BMW in CT, I had to show the BMW member ID; I ordered all of the necessary parts needed to add the TC Lower Leg Wind Protection on my Model B, saved me a ton of money back in December 2022.

Back