Bagger Aux lights Icon now working on the TFT

fleabag

Good news to those that added the aux lights from the TC on to their bagger. I contacted Hexcode (GS911) and they updated the XKOMBA controller to enable the TFT to display the icon when you use the existing bottom half of the mode button to control the lights. The update says to make sure you have the lights installed before you do the update. I can confirm it works :)

They said it’s in Beta, but when I connected the GS911 it said there was an update available so I assume its there for you now. After the update, go to detected vehicle/vehicle functions/add additional fog lights.

IMG_5350.jpeg

IMG_5349.jpeg

Last edited:
Good news to those that added the aux lights from the TC on to their bagger. I contacted Hexcode (GS911) and they updated the XKOMBA controller to enable the TFT to display the icon when you use the existing bottom half of the mode button to control the lights. The update says to make sure you have the lights installed before you do the update. I can confirm it works :)

They said it’s in Beta, but when I connected the GS911 it said there was an update available so I assume its there for you now. After the update, go to detected vehicle/vehicle functions/add additional fog lights.

View attachment 14896

View attachment 14895
OK I need to take another look at this, I purchased a GS911 just for this and the first use I did not see this option, will have to give it another go

That is fantastic news!!! I am so glad I went with the 911-HexCode, it initially it was a bit lacking ... but they are constantly adding and updating ... right on ... way to go HexCode!!!!

View attachment 14896

View attachment 14895
I am not seeing the Retrofits and removals? How do I get that to display?

I think I found the issue, I do not have subscription service, and looks like it is not possible for the GS911USB I got, should have gotten the wifi model. I am e-mailing them to find out. Back when I first got the GS911 they were trying to get me to go out and test that option but I could never find it, now I think I understand why :(

They also enabled the sports display on the TFT, like the S bikes and M bikes. I'm at the MOA rally so I can't test it. A sports display on an R18, that should be hilarious.

They also enabled the sports display on the TFT, like the S bikes and M bikes. I'm at the MOA rally so I can't test it. A sports display on an R18, that should be hilarious.
Yes I have to wait till Josh returns from the MOA rally to find out if the subscription is the reason I can not see the Retrofits and Removals section with my GS911USB. I really hope I do not have to end up getting a GS911WIFI also

Yes I have to wait till Josh returns from the MOA rally to find out if the subscription is the reason I can not see the Retrofits and Removals section with my GS911USB. I really hope I do not have to end up getting a GS911WIFI also
For what it's worth, I was contemplating getting the more reasonable one ... Aka the USB version because I trust a hard line more than a wireless one, but there are more options for the non hard line... So I bought the 'better' one and happy I did ... Constant updates, firmware or software ... And I can use it in peer to peer mode or 'infrastructure' mode .... Still sad that a hard line is so underrated... and I should stop posting drunk ... Sigh ...

EDIT: Nahhhhhhh
😆

Last edited:
Ulrich,
If one day I visit the States, I will ensure I pop around and have a drink with you my friend. Seems to me you party hard. 👊👊👊👊👊
If you happen make it across the 'Big Water' ... and make your way out West ... you better stop by !!! 😃 I would love to meet you in person ! Got some great rides 'round here ... and a great selection of beers!

For what it's worth, I was contemplating getting the more reasonable one ... Aka the USB version because I trust a hard line more than a wireless one, but there are more options for the non hard line... So I bought the 'better' one and happy I did ... Constant updates, firmware or software ... And I can use it in peer to peer mode or 'infrastructure' mode .... Still sad that a hard line is so underrated... and I should stop posting drunk ... Sigh ...

EDIT: Nahhhhhhh
😆
Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing by getting the cheeper hard wired one since BMW would be doing all my maintenance. I do brakes and oil changes but save the rest for them to connect to their diagnostic tools, during and after warranty period. Something I got in a habit of since the 90's with my BMW cars, the longevity of them fair much better and less costly. So I really hope I do not need the GS911wifi to get the extra features because I see the one I have does updates every time I turn it on. Just hope it is some check box I need to check.... Fingers crossed, but knowing my luck, not likely.

I spoke to the hex code people, the icon and sports display is only available in beta for now so unless you can get the beta version it wont be there. It looks like a general release will be out in a couple of weeks.

Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing by getting the cheeper hard wired one since BMW would be doing all my maintenance. I do brakes and oil changes but save the rest for them to connect to their diagnostic tools, during and after warranty period. Something I got in a habit of since the 90's with my BMW cars, the longevity of them fair much better and less costly. So I really hope I do not need the GS911wifi to get the extra features because I see the one I have does updates every time I turn it on. Just hope it is some check box I need to check.... Fingers crossed, but knowing my luck, not likely.
I hope that it will be featured in future updates for your device as well!

Back