35 mph winds vs R18TC

• Thread starter Deleted member 1344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1344

This afternoon was quite windy but I wanted to ride anyway and did. I had this big grin on my face because going into the wind was no sweat for the R18TC.
For the older rider who prefers peace to wind and turbulence, the TC screen with winglets and the lower leg deflectors is the absolute best wind screen combo out there. I always thought the HD RoadGlide had the best fairing....not any more. The R18TC does it like none other. I don't know what sales figures are like, but the bike I am riding is a bonafide work of art that rides extremely well and I got it for less than $24K. (I took off the top box because I like the look of the R18B)

Sounds like you were in the same wind I was this weekend. Unfortunately I was heading West then back East, so I took all the wind to the side... which was super fun at turnpike speed 🙃

I also agree with the stability of this TC...it is fantastic. The K1600GTL was also very stable after I replaced the factory windshield, but that bike always wanted to drift left a little.

Back