• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recent content by Tigeos

  1. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

  2. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Sorry, I did not see the words game!
  3. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    How about this one with my Scottish ginger, long hair, friend from yesterday?!
  4. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Well you suppose to add and the Kraken! :ROFLMAO:
  5. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    How?! Me I see a advert for a sell, I am wrong?! Or let me ask on other way, How is "Iconic" with the advert with a price?!
  6. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Excuse me, but I’m under the impression there is a dedicated section for sales on this forum! Why is this in this post?!
  7. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    If we are going to to bring "Naughty Big Mamacita" AI photos, lets bring some quality photos with our original discussion Berlin Build and not with "estrano" moto's! Zzzzzzzzz !!! 🏍️💨
  8. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    "Me like it, I will say!"
  9. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Unfortunately, I realized when I posted the photo here that I took it against the sun, but in the end, even if I wanted to change it, I still couldn't been able to do it in the way the place it is, the lake, and the position of the road I was on, sorry gent's!
  10. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    For my "Funny" friend from Canada! A 817 Scotland View over the Loch Lomond
  11. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    A 817 Scotland View over the Loch Lomond Google Maps 56.044461, -4.672739
  12. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Ooooo for god sake, we are still lucky about that, how ever is good to see them from other places to and the States and Canada ofer so much, at last from photos which I can see. In the future I want to bring some of the Scotland road closer throw video in here, I do not know when because the bad...
  13. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    I am happy for you because you can enjoy the forest around you!
  14. Tigeos

    My work in progress over my R18Bagger

    After I change the filter with a DNA ( I do not intend to change anything on the ECU, for me this motorcycle is having plenty of steel donkys and I do not need more then that, also I do not intend to race with ), I change my BMW R18 side panels badges with this 3 options ( it depends on what...
  15. Tigeos

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    Sorry but is not related to R18!
Back
Top