Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
Hello, I'm the owner of R18TC.
There's a leak on the oil hose
(Exactly the left hose based on seat seating, the right side does not leak)
I heard that there are no parts in South Korea
I waited two months. I was airlifted from Germany
On the oil hose assembly side
I get a whole warranty repair...
Hi. My bike is R18TC, and I'm trying to go riding with my wife for the first time. By the way, my wife sat on the back seat as a test, and she said she's bouncing up and down, and the seat is unstable, so if there's a rider who knows how to improve the ride effectively, please reply.
My 2024 BMW R18 TC engine housing cover is matte silver. It recently got some stone chips and scratches on it. Can I use Meguiar's Compound or steel wool to remove them? Or if there is another good method, please let me know.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.