• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recent content by Reedman71

  1. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    We to a local Car/Motorcycle meetup. The sunset was beautiful so I snapped a couple of photos.
  2. Reedman71

    3rd party oil filter for the R18?

    Rather than sourcing a K&N filter and the oil and the crush washer, I have found the price for an oil change kit from Beemer Boneyard to be the easiest way to get my supplies. I have ordered and had my stuff delivered in two days. I have asked a question on a weekend and received an email...
  3. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    More pics and I also bought this year's hat. Nice quality and fit.
  4. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    Finally gave in and bought the leg rests. Don't like covering up the jugs but they are functional.
  5. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    I received my new short - masked windscreen from BMW today. So far, I like it. A bit dark outside here in Pennsylvania and looks like rain. Maybe I'll take it to work tomorrow and report back. $90 shipped from my local dealer. You have to swap the hardware over from the stock screen I cannot...
  6. Reedman71

    Orange Triangle on Speedo Screen

    Tim: wut choo need, brother? Did I not reset your maintenance light?
  7. Reedman71

    Iconic Pictures with R18

    That kickstand is not stock. Don't know if it is AI...
  8. Reedman71

    Hello all

    The pinstripe on the matt paint looks good. Is that factory or did you add them?
  9. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    Now there is a configuration that I would buy!
  10. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    I tried 15 times to upload the pic. I give up.
  11. Reedman71

    What did you do to your R18 today?

    Picked up the Classic and dropped off the Transcontinental for service. Warhorse BMW in Camp Hill, Pa
  12. Reedman71

    WTB - R18 Transcontinental Mineral White

    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I got my TC brand new in the box last year. Dealer said I could get just about and color or option that I wanted because the warehouse had many units. Have you asked your dealer to look at BMW's warehouse inventory? PIc of my unboxing...
  13. Reedman71

    R18B TC Leg Shields/Memphis Shades MEM5804 Question

    He is a set installed on my bagger.
Back
Top