• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recent content by R2K

  1. R2K

    Windshields For Sale

    I am sorry the one for the Classic is sold. I have two left the fit the Puig
  2. R2K

    Customs R18

    This is most likely AI but I thought it was really cool and thought provoking
  3. R2K

    Not so Funny

  4. R2K

    Customs R18

  5. R2K

    Can a 100th Anniversary Exhaust be fitted to a FE or Classic Model

    Does anyone know or fitted a 100 Anniversary exhaust to a Standard First Edition or a Classic R18? I am sure someone has an opinion?
  6. R2K

    Customs R18

  7. R2K

    Customs R18

  8. R2K

    Customs R18

Back
Top