Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
I have a few extra parts I need to move, taking up shelf space. All parts are from 21 Classic. I have a set of fishtail mufflers never run and were removed before delivery. I have a set of classic mufflers also. 1 set Remus slip on mufflers with 2000 miles. 1 steering damper assy. I brand new...
I have a complete Classic windshield assembly I will part with. Also have shorter shield that is black across the bottom with black frame. I do not have the fork caps needed for installation. P.M. me if interested.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.