Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
Thank you all.
Someone at the dealership told me I could try using a Paint Pen from ColorRite. I might look into it also.
Again, thanks for the tips 🙏🏽
Hi y'all!
I have an 2" long scratch on my fender and a minor 1" scratch on the headlight cowl/ring, which were caused by a falling object 😿
Do you have a good recommendation on how to remove these? I have heard of rubbing compounds that may be useful. However, I have no experience in these...
Thank you, Ulrich.
Sorry for the unclear photo.
The bolt/clamp is hard to photograph.
Is it a C-clip? I don't know. I might call the dealership and ask them if they can explain it over the phone. If not, I will take a ride up to the dealership over the weekend. It's been raining every weekend...
The second picture shows how the seat is secured using a nut/bolt that sits under the seat. I am hoping that I don't have to work under the fender to remove the seat.
Thanks y'all.
Does anyone know how to remove this solo seat? I want to place a cushion on the solo seat and loop cushion's straps underneath the seat.
Thanks in advance.
At slow speeds (<2 mph), you feel the 825 pounds of wet weight. Once you get going, you don't feel it.
IMHO, the bigger wheels and the length, make it feel different than the Road King Special.
Bottom line - I love it 😻
PS. While riding listen to Zeppelin's "Whole lotta love", but swap the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.