Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
Engine side plates, 1800cc plates, engine emblems,
I add these words here since I searched for 20 min until I found this thread :-)
Contacted the French guy, let's see what he can do for me.....
Has anyone photos of the Denali Sound Bomb Dual-Tone installation (e.g. where did you put the compressor ? How did you route the harness, where to hide the relay.....)
I'd love that horn, having 120-124 dB at 1 m (3 ft) distance.... doubling the distance, you'll lose -6 dB...... which means...
I ordered it online from the DNA website (in Greece) - took 2 weeks to arrive and 1 hr to install. Drove 8,500 km (around 5,300 miles) through Europe - a marvel, definitely a better sound (I have Jeckyl & Hyde) and a tick of more torque. It is a full kit, filter in the frame which fits perfectly...
For a proper tour (I am doing 2-3,000 km on a trip) you need more than what is hidden under the side cover. I typically carry a wrench, a torque wrench (10-50 Nm), Torx-Bits (10-50), Hex (5-19) and Inbus-bits all of 1/4 plug size (thus small wrenches) - these are packed into small zip-lock bags...
I made a combination
I did my own combination of :
- Wunderlich rear fender (779 €)
- Kellermann LED indicator & brake combo (200€)
- Wunderlich Licence plate holder (299 €)
- Wunderlich Rockbob saddle (899 €)
result is in the picture (with Jeckyl & Hide pipes)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.