Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
See the link below:
https://manuals.bmw-motorrad.com/manuals/WEBA/IN/BA-INTERNET-COM/PDF/77015A40118_Schmiederaeder_klein_0L31_01_202109.pdf
Full disclosure: I have a fair amount of shade-tree mechanic skills. However, after watching my dealers shop do my TC I decided that for me, at 67 with a...
As far as I can see... nothing. Could just be the market or season? Keep at it, someone will want this!
For me, personally, while I'd enjoy some aftermarket pipes, there are too many other things requiring my attention and $. Like a $22k car repair on 1 car and $9k on my truck, for hail damage...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.