Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
Hi all,
From the word go I was not happy with the Commander III's, hard compound, noisy, terrible in slippery conditions and they have a terrible profile - especially the rear, the rear being so flat on the bottom requires a lot of input at the bars to pitch it into corners.
I ran high...
My 2024 standard bike recently had the shock replaced under warranty, we can only assume it was replaced with the upgraded version as it would make no sense to keep the old version in stock.
I can't say that I can feel any difference with the new one.
I have a standard R18, I run 40lbs in the front to try and make those horrible original tyres work a bit better, my bike only has 4,000ks on it and the front is just starting to 'cup'.
I'm right now getting rid of the Commander III's, they are horrible, noisy, lack grip and have a horrible...
I've ordered a new set of tyres for the beast, I've put 4,000ks on the the Commander III's and they are horrible (in my opinion) noisy, hard, poor shape and slippery.
Have a set of Pirelli Night Dragons coming, will let you know what I think.
Anyone else have the Pirellis on their 18?
I put a small screen on mine already and only looking at other options at this stage.
Bike is going well, enjoying cruising and on it.
Still waiting on the replacement rear shock under warranty.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.