What did you do to your R18 today?

I'm out guys... I can't deal with the ads.. I hope what little contributions I've posted helped some folks on the forum..

Funny... I've joined a couple of other forums and quickly backed out because of the ads; and have often thought to myself - why can't the forum "X" or "Y" resemble the R18 forum...??

THE R18 FORUM SITE HAS "JUMPED THE SHARK"

I'm out guys... I can't deal with the ads.. I hope what little contributions I've posted helped some folks on the forum..

Funny... I've joined a couple of other forums and quickly backed out because of the ads; and have often thought to myself - why can't the forum "X" or "Y" resemble the R18 forum...??

Sorry to see you go Scott, you have been a fantastic contributor. Hope one day you change your mind and decide to say hi 👊👊👊

Adblockers are your friend.

Donate a little money directly to the site since we use it - and use adblockers to keep your internet browsing cleaner and safer.

Back