Feep Feep Horn

R18 100

Okay, so I am crazy about my new R18. Something special about this machine but I will admit it should have been outfitted with an air horn. The stock horn is......well underwhelming.

Okay, so I am crazy about my new R18. Something special about this machine but I will admit it should have been outfitted with an air horn. The stock hor

Okay, so I am crazy about my new R18. Something special about this machine but I will admit it should have been outfitted with an air horn. The stock horn is......well underwhelming.
Hornig bmw does one super loud factory fit plug 45euros

I must live a boring life.... almost 12 months in and I can't recall ever using the horn. However, I recenty ran over a snake.... felt a bit bad about that.... but it was a pretty scary snake.

I must live a boring life.... almost 12 months in and I can't recall ever using the horn. However, I recenty ran over a snake.... felt a bit bad about that.... but it was a pretty scary snake.
What, and you didn’t sound the horn to warn the poor sod of your presence? Outrageous behaviour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back